When your wheel alignment is off, your ability to drive safely is odds with the road. Often alignment issues are easy for the driver to feel. Sometimes it pulls left or right, we feel a vibration in through the steering wheel or the truck shakes. No matter what the indicator is safe driving shouldn’t be a choice. Tire wear and suspension issues are at the top of the “most repaired” list when it comes to the lifetime cost of maintaining a vehicle. The cost of 1 alignment is usually half the cost of a single tire, yet it accounts for big dollars in replacement parts because most don’t do preventative maintenance. A preventative review on your alignment once a year can save you thousands of dollars a year in unnecessary part replacement.
Dentoni’s prework includes:
- Inspection of suspension and steering systems
- Tire condition and pressure
- Laser sensors on each wheel to measure current values
- Print out with explanation of problems
- Approval given to move forward